Interview with Suroor Wijdan of Wotthetech

Discussion in 'Interviews' started by Jason, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Jason

Jason Noobie! Staff Member

IF got hold of Mr. Suroor for a small interview.

1) Tell IF (IndianForum.org) about yourself

Hi everyone, I have been working in the technology domain for about 8 years now. I started my first blog "wotthetech.com" which is focused on technology when i started my graduation. I started several other blogs after that mostly related to technology and software development. When do i leave my laptop alone, you will find me sipping a hot coffee in a quiet cafe somewhere in New Delhi.

2) Your favorite/inspirational quote or saying.

You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. - Steve Jobs

3) Tell us about your current project(s) and how it got started?

I am currently working with a US based gaming startup, development is specifically what i love to do and this has given me an opportunity to experiment and work on latest cutting edge technologies. I cannot divulge much information on the projects i am doing right now but all of them are really exciting and should be out in the market very soon.

4) What are your future projects?

I am working on piece of software specifically designed for in and around travelers. It will eventually turn out in the form of mobile apps and should be out later this year on iOS. I am really excited to be doing this as i myself is very fond of traveling and exploring new places.

5) Any advice or tip for the budding webmasters/entrepreneurs.

The only advice i will give to budding entrepreneurs from my experience of life till now is:

- Grab knowledge in the domain which interests you. Wherever the knowledge comes from. Take It.

- Take risks while you can, make most of the time you have.

- Be grateful all this while to people who help you and also be helpful to others (this will be the best thing you can ever do).

- Keep away from distractions and negativity that comes along.

- Failure is a part of being successful one day. Never be disappointed if you fail, gather yourself and just take it is a learning for future.

- Share your knowledge, you will find the knowledge you have increasing over time.

- Just be yourself, enjoy what you do and never neglect your loved ones.

6) How can anyone connect with you?

I am available on Twitter on @suroorwijdan. That's the best place to connect with me.