Hello all..

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Ajay, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Ajay

Ajay New Member

Hi all,

I am Ajay.:)

I am interested in discussing about philosophy, psychology, history, literature, spirituality,science and general topics. I am glad that a forum for Indians and those of Indian origin has come up here and I hope it goes from strength to strength.

I will be scouting the forum for interesting topics and hope to contribute as well.

Regards to all .

2. Jason

Jason Noobie! Staff Member

Hello Ajay, welcome to the forum. IndianForum is glad to have an expert like you. Do share your interesting posts here :)

3. Ajay

Ajay New Member

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jason. :)

As Guru Nanak of Sikhism stated, "There is a bond between love and words of sweetness." Honest and sweet speech can go a long way in getting rid of negativity and conflict from our lives and boosting positivity and harmony.

Everyone is an expert in one field or the other. Hence the reason why Ralph waldo Emerson stated that everyone is superior to him in one way or the other and in that field Emerson learns from him.

I look forward to learning from the experts here as well and enrich myself in the process. Indians are a talented lot which gave the world the numeral system and zero, so there is a potential genius in every Indian , imho. :)

Jason likes this.
  4. Jason

Jason Noobie! Staff Member

Wow great :) Very well, there are lot of threads to post and reply. If possible kindly bring in your friends too.