Skip to main content

Topic: Gaming rig (Read 138 times) previous topic - next topic
Gaming rig
What is the decent specs that can run popular games in 2018 ? How much will it cost ?

Gaming rig
Reply #1
If you are willing to spend 40k-50k you can get a good rig for gaming popular games.

Try this site - Custom Built Desktops & Workstation PCs | themvp.in and in that browse through Products to check different product level of gaming rigs.

Gaming rig
Reply #2
50K is enough ? I have seen people talk about a budget of 1 lakh plus.

Gaming rig
Reply #3
[USER=2]@Dilip[/USER] If you want a Rig for playing 2 years of new game then 1 lakh more can be spent. Else you can go with 50k for medium settings.

Gaming rig
Reply #4
Got it. Which is most recommended graphics card for gaming ?

Gaming rig
Reply #5
All depends on your budget, for 16-20k Nvidia1060ti for above 40k Nvidia1080

Gaming rig
Reply #6
Do they consume a lot of power ?

Gaming rig
Reply #7
Not much, but they do. You need a good SMPS, Cabinet to keep the card from overheating.

Gaming rig
Reply #8
I was planning to get a cooling unit. What type of cooling unit do you recommend ?

Gaming rig
Reply #9
Quote from: "Dilip, post: 232, member: 2"
I was planning to get a cooling unit. What type of cooling unit do you recommend ?

Liquid cooling is the best, but you don't need that kind of setup. If you have 2 to 3 fans in the cabinet with a good SMPS it will be more than enough.

Gaming rig
Reply #10
Having an AC in the room helps ?

Gaming rig
Reply #11
Helps, as i said if you do heavy gaming or hardcore software works. You need very good cooling system, else fans and proper air ventilation will be more sufficient.

Gaming rig
Reply #12
Liquid cooling systems are mostly water cooled ?

Gaming rig
Reply #13
Yes, if it is not implemented correctly it can ruin your system.

Gaming rig
Reply #14
How much does a liquid cooling system cost ?