Skip to main content

Topic: Fingerprint sensor (Read 165 times) previous topic - next topic
Fingerprint sensor
Will you buy a phone without fingerprint sensor ? Is it a must in 2018 ?

Fingerprint sensor
Reply #1
It is a must if you rely on your smartphone for more like banking, chatting, payment etc., And it is always better to have a fingerprint sensor as pin codes can be identified easily not fingerprint.

Fingerprint sensor
Reply #2
Why would you keep all those apps open ? As if you have access to phone, you loose everything.

I would like to see an official app lock app from Android.

Fingerprint sensor
Reply #3
[USER=1]@Jason[/USER] is there any official app lock app in Oreo ?

Fingerprint sensor
Reply #4
We don't have any app lock in Oreo, you need to download an app from App store. I don't use any apps for locking my Application. Fingerprint does the work for me.

Fingerprint sensor
Reply #5
Which is the best app lock app ? Can we set fingerprint lock for the apps ?

Fingerprint sensor
Reply #7
CleanMaster has it too, right ?

Fingerprint sensor
Reply #8
Sorry Dilip, i don't use CleanMaster so no idea.

Fingerprint sensor
Reply #9
I think they have it. I have not tried it either. I don't know why such an important feature is part of the core.

Fingerprint sensor
Reply #10
Agree, but i believe by not implementing them in the core they are giving opportunity to app developers.

Fingerprint sensor
Reply #11
Hmm. I don't want to give the app security to 3rd party vendors. Because we lock only sensitive apps.

Fingerprint sensor
Reply #12
True, that's why i avoid most of the apps available in the store. Google should give the basic option for better security.

Fingerprint sensor
Reply #13
A lot of my friends are using finger print lock. Mainly because they can leave the phone lie around.

Fingerprint sensor
Reply #14
I also do the same, Sony Xperia has the option to hide Messages in the lock screen. Unless it is unlocked with Fingerprint none can read it and i am very happy with the feature.