Skip to main content

Topic: Difficulties face when running website (Read 55 times) previous topic - next topic
Difficulties face when running website
So what are the difficulties you face when running a website. Main thing for all users will be traffic and for Indian Forum it is making users register

Reply #1
I think the biggest difficulty is when you first start up and need to try and get users to your site. It's harder to try and convince people to visit your site.

Reply #2
Yes i agree Ash, as Social networks have taken over people spend less time in websites/forum.

Re: Difficulties face when running website
Reply #3
I wouldn't say it's just social networks though. I think with so many websites out there now, the competition is crazy right now so it's a bit difficult to start up a site in a saturated niche.

Reply #4
That is one thing Ash, but most information is read in Facebook and YouTube nowadays. People reading in blog or forum has come down.

Reply #5
Google search still gives forums and blogs. YouTube comes up though. It is time to do vlogs, I guess.

Reply #6
But vlogs are also over saturated right nowadays? Many start channel and put crap videos.

Reply #7
If you do marketing, most of the stuff will sell. It is marketing we need the most.

Reply #8
I see, then need to work on this area a lot to attract more users.